 Castle / Castle Organizations / 99
  Re: Magic/Majick section of CW

(...) Hmm... not to be the sour banana, but I dunno if I'd include a magic section if it's gonna be for spells etc... I guess my problem with that is that it starts to make it as if CW is more of a gaming environment rather than a MOC showcase (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Magic/Majick section of CW

(...) I think a weapons section would be great. Perhaps instead of a "magic" section, we can title it "special effects" since I think that is what Wilson was really trying to have a place for. Of course narative detail is always nice on anything (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Magic/Majick section of CW

(...) Hmm... maybe: - Weapons - Items (non-weapon generic things-- like a mirror or magic portal or something) And as for magical items, each character/item/weapo...re/vehicle could be marked as magical... hence if you looked up "magic" you could (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Magic/Majick section of CW

(...) all (...) I'm (...) A special effects area would still be usefull since not all special effects need to be magical. I'd certainly like to see spells indexed somewhere, but I guess one's interest in them varies depending on whether one wants (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)