 Castle / Castle Organizations / 148
Re: Chapter two of my Unnamed chronicles up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 17:21:59 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org, Adrian Drake writes:
Here's the second installment of the adventures of Xander and Serena, plus
the first pictures of my latest MOC (which will be published some time this
weekend.)

Find Into the Woods at:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/castle_cw_02a.html

Or, if you missed the first chapter, start at:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/castle.html

Adrian

Adrian,

I like the second chapter even better than the first! I like the witty repartee
between Xander and Serena, and Serena's sarcastic sense of humor is just my
style. And now I finally know who to blame for inventing Scrabble! (I never did
like that game. Although, maybe it would have been more appropriate if Raphael
had invented it, as it would have confirmed that it is a product of evil!)
My favorite part had to be when Xander howled like a wolf to scare the
trapped guards! And the scenes all look good, too. Keep up the great work!

Steve

The Great Desert - http://www.buffnet.net/~beakman/lego/castle/index.htm