 Castle / Castle Organizations / 146
145  |  147
Subject:
Chapter two of my Unnamed chronicles up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 02:30:37 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Here's the second installment of the adventures of Xander and Serena, plus
the first pictures of my latest MOC (which will be published some time this
weekend.)

Find Into the Woods at:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/castle_cw_02a.html

Or, if you missed the first chapter, start at:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/castle.html

Adrian