 Castle / Castle Organizations / 140
  IOM:A simple run

---...--- Jayn sighed and tapped the glowing glass sphere lightly. The images that had flickered across it's surface faded as she looked up to the wryly smiling face of her first mate, Kris. "Don't know why you bother with that thing" he rumbled. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.org)

  Re: IOM:A simple run

In lugnet.castle.org, James Howse writes: <snip story> (...) That sounds like a really cool idea! Nice intro, too. thanks, James (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.org)

  Re: IOM:A simple run

In lugnet.castle.org, James Howse writes: <snip> (...) James, Sounds excellent! You're onto a very cool idea. I never even thought of having someone get to the island by accident! That would *definitely* make for an interesting story - and probably (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.org)

  IOM:A simple run (continued)

(...) If nobody notices then I guess it's not a problem (...) Thanks, I'll wait 'til I've had a play and built the characters (and perhaps even the Windchaser) first, I'm currently separated from most of my LEGO. (...) Here it comes then. I'm told (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: IOM:A simple run (continued)

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, James Howse writes another introductory piece about the Windchaser. Hey, cool! I think this post was almost missed. By me at least. I really like the continued development of Jayn, and it's just wonderful how you changed her (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)