 Castle / Castle Organizations / 142
Re: IOM:A simple run
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 17:23:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org, James Howse writes:
<snip>

This is just the start, but I thought I'd better begin. Unfortunatly I won't
have any pictures for at least a month. So far most of the people on tIoM
are royalty or there on orders, I wondered how a group who ended up there by
accident would go?  I apologise for the lack or orgininality with names, I'm
making much of this up as I go along. Soon I'll introduce my sig-fig (one of
the passenger-figs), though Captain Jayn Seaplate of the Windchaser will do
for now.

James (who is off to write down more ideas while he's having them)

James,

Sounds excellent! You're onto a very cool idea. I never even thought of
having someone get to the island by accident! That would *definitely* make
for an interesting story - and probably a lot of whiney grouches, too! ("But
I don't waaaaanna be on this island! Get me out of here! Why in the world
did you get us here, Captain?!")

Out of curiosity - what makes the names so unoriginal?
Also - if you want a few pictures taken I'm sure I could arrange
something... (errm, I should probably get my own pics done first, but I
could try to snap a few for you if you want...)

Waiting to see what you've got up your sleeve,
-Shiri