 Castle / Ninja / 74
Re: Ninja Themed Armies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 19:53:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle.ninja, Chris Barker writes:
snipped for brevity...

Jimmy Park wrote:
142 more on the way from an auction and a brickbay sale.  And I've got all 8
Kayaba Ninja sets and 4 unopened Flying Ninja Fortresses that I plan to open

Jimmy

8 Kabaya Ninja sets?  I only know of four.

Chris Barker
chris@superfami.com

I have 8 also...(4 purchased in Japan w/ Kabaya packaging and 4 from
Australia in Lego boxes) There were 2 generations of Kabaya sets just as
there were to the regular Ninja line (4 sets in each release)

Sets from the first generation appeared as "impulse" sets in Australia and
later as polybag sets sold in drugstores/markets in the U.S. and Canada.
One set even appeared in a Wal-Mart Promo package at Christmas last year.

               John