 Castle / Ninja / 57
Re: Ninja Themed Armies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 17:40:58 GMT

In lugnet.castle.ninja, Sun Yun writes:

So I was just wondering, how big are everyone's ninja armies?  I asked this
question 6 months ago to the general castle public so I just want to know
how crazy things have gotten for us ninja folk.

Glad to see I'm not the only one building Ninja armies.  =)  My latest
storyline involves the ninja clans attacking the regular castle folk, so
I've been bulking up on the ninja figs - mwhahahaha!

Last night's count shows 492 which includes 219 mounted.  I've got another
142 more on the way from an auction and a brickbay sale.  And I've got all 8
Kayaba Ninja sets and 4 unopened Flying Ninja Fortresses that I plan to open
when I get a bit more time.  When the invasion occurs, I hope to be in close
to the 1,000 fig range.

I live in southern California and will be attending the March Lugola
meeting.  If you want, I could bring them to the meeting if anybody would be
interested.

Jimmy