 Castle / Ninja / 233
Re: Ninja Dojo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 16:07:40 GMT

Nice contrast in the walls, good use of open spaces from what I can see
and I really like the gardening.  My only suggestions would be that the
"floor" should be a dark color rather than the same grey as the baseplates.

Chris Barker
chris@superfami.com

Sun Yun wrote:

Here are some pictures of a Dojo I built a few months ago.  It's missing a
roof cause I needed the plates for something else but use your imagination.

I tried to be faithful to what I read about japanese architecture.  i would
have liked to have had sliding doors but it just looked too bulky.

Anyways . . .

Hope you like it.

sun