 Castle / Ninja / 206
Re: Ninja Dojo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 13:21:24 GMT

I tried to be faithful to what I read about japanese architecture.  i would
have liked to have had sliding doors but it just looked too bulky.

Good job on the dojo.  The backdrop kinda gives it a mountainous background
look too.
I understand what you say about sliding doors.  I am on my third castle and
still have not found a elegant, compact way to represent working sliding
doors for the interiors.
KK