 Castle / 9958
Re: Some Photos of Brickfest Castle Room!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 03:10:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Erik Olson writes:
If some helpful person can identify names and builders from these photos,
you'd be doing them and me a service... I know a bunch of them but I
photographed hastily.

The photos have numbers from 33 to 89.

I'll see what I can do, I'm not sure about the names of some of them, but
maybe someone else can help with that.  I was in and out so much from that
room and running all over checking everything out that I didn't get to spend
as much time in the castle room as I'd like =\.

Pictures-
33, 34 Everybody ;-)
35, 44, 72 Garrett Taylor (I believe)
38 Craig Hamilton (the limestone cave made on site)
39, 68, 87 Rich Schamus (castle wall system and modified dragons)
49-53 Shiri Dori (Gareth's Abode- 6 sided house)
54, 79, 80, 85  Jeff Stembel (Great Hall and castle)
55-57 Joel Hart (Ninja castle- not sure of the name)
58, 61, 64 KK Quah (Ninja castle- also not sure of the name, and trebuchets)
62 John Kornhaus (not sure of the name)
63, 65, 66 Nathan McDowell (Mushroom Village, airship, Baba Yaga's hut)
69-71 Leah Cardaci (Arlow's place)
81 Troy Cefaratti (big honkin' huge castle wall of doom!) =)

I'm not sure about 36, 37, 40-48, 77, 78, 83, 84, and 88.  Does anyone else
know?

~Nathan