 Castle / 9500 (+20)
  Re: Teaser!

(...) Bah! It's not fair to tease. :) That is a very impressive structure, Elin. I love the treasury. That bow is awesome, too. :) Great stuff. Joel J (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser!

Elin Övernäs: Wow. What a fantastic structure. Even more fantastic, however, is the quality of your photos. Large, sharp, and up-close -- I really feel like I'm walking inside the building! What camera are you using to take your pictures? -- John J. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Future Castle Legends Survey

(...) 6077, the Knight's Procession, IS castle Lego to me. I still remember when I was 7 or 8 and my brother and I only had some space sets and the early Knight's Joust set, so we used grey flagpoles jammed on the end of the minifig hand as swords. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  (canceled)

  Re: Teaser!

(...) OK I wanted to post BEFORE reading everyone else's posts. Too often I wait until afterwards and then all I can think of is.. ME TOO! ME TOO!!! WOW! That about sums up what I think of your castle and your figs. AMAZING work on the castle. I (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser!

(...) WOW! Why haven';t I seen those in .pirates before? That's some nice work Jojo!! How'd you make all those hats and the coats? THOSE would be a nice idea for Wizard Robes in Harry Potter! (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  The Blank Shields web page

I've finally gotten around to cleaning up and updating and moving my webpage about the Blank Shields. This was mostly motivated by my wife finding one of the 2 disks with pictures of Mercenary Mountain 2, after I'd long since given it up as lost (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Blank Shields web page

(...) I really like the Mercenary Head Quarters. I especially like how the keep is built into the rock! It lock great :) /Elin (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser!

(...) I love the detail..... and how imaginative you've been.....GREAT....!!! Cant wait to see more.... Kev...: ) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser!

Call me crazy, but... That's not built out of 100% Lego parts, is it??? (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser!

(...) looks very neat. All the little details make it pretty interesting. (...) Your version of Bridgette is very cool. The maiden is good too. Although I might suggest changing the hands to the normal minifig yellow. Keep Building, Jason (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser!

(...) Thanks Jason! I was thinking of doing Bridgette, but I don't have any long tan hair :(. So it's just a archer with a very special bow /Elin (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser!

(...) No, you are not crazy :) You have very sharp eyes! The gray plats in the treasury is not lego, I think it was coco something.... But apart form that everything is lego. (...) special (...) Robert (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser!

Thanks John! I use a Sony DSC-F505 digital camera. At least that's what I think is called :) /Elin (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser!

(...) It's nice to see some WOT MOCs here. I like Jordan's book, and they go into such detail on mediaval era living. Spit dogs, I never would have thought of that. Your castle looks great, but I can't get the full impact because my screen is too (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Blank Shields web page

(...) James, Mercenary Mountain is very neat, you could do a seminar on creating hidden doors. Thanks, George (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone using motors, etc. in Castle creations?

(...) Well it took a year & a half before I got around to updating my webpage, but there's a picture of this effect on there now: (URL) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  older grey pieces turning yellow

I have some castle pieces from the early 80's that were originally light grey, but now they have turned a sickley greenish yellow. Am I doing something wrong here? Anyone else with older pieces encounter this problem? (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: older grey pieces turning yellow

(...) Yes. You must construct a latrine for your knights. Without restroom facilities they will haphazardly 'mark' their territory. Seriously...white, grey and blue bricks seem to age the worst. Ultra-violet light plus other factors seem to (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: older grey pieces turning yellow

(...) Should I construct such a latrine, and photograph it while the King is relieving himself, would that be considered bad form the the Lego Castle community? I doubt the King would be too amused... (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact