 Castle / 9479
  My Opinion on Guarded Inn Rerelease...

I never had much say on the whole Legends debate and everything , I was gone at a church outing...looks like I missed a whole lot. First I must say , i'm only 13 years old. I never had a chance to receive the Guarded Inn. I have a few LEGO sets (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Opinion on Guarded Inn Rerelease...

(...) Thanks for voicing your perspective, Bryan. It's easy for some of us (me included) to forget that special releases like this, though seemingly directed straight at the adult enthusiast community, may have an even bigger impact on your (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Opinion on Guarded Inn Rerelease...

(...) Very well put, Suzanne. I was offline for most of the thread that spawned all of this and probably wouldn't have gotten too involved in thhings - or regretted it if I had. Being one of those who was fortunate enough to get the set when it was (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Opinion on Guarded Inn Rerelease...

(...) Yay! I knew there were a few smart kids out there! I made this same point a couple days ago: (URL) Bryan, you made my day. (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Opinion on Guarded Inn Rerelease...

(...) Thanks Marc..heh..thanks. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Opinion on Guarded Inn Rerelease...

I'm 17 myself, essentially on the edge of being a young lego enthusiast and an adult one. I've seen some of the older castle sets as really wonderful, the section of wall and piece of town all in one. The Guarded Inn looked to me as the pinnacle of (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Opinion on Guarded Inn Rerelease...

(...) Here's what I have to say about the Guarded Inn.... first it is a good way to for Lego to make some profit from Lego Enthusiasts by rereleasing great sets like this...I am quite sure if Lego charged $40 each for these, they would still get an (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Opinion on Guarded Inn Rerelease...

I sent for the set the day after I got the catalog! I'm so exited! I never thought I'd even be able to see this set in real life, let alone own it. What sets do you think they'll re-release next? I'm hoping for the BSB and the other town-type Castle (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Opinion on Guarded Inn Rerelease...

Hello, Nice also to know that there are people my age on LUGNET (I am 13 too). I too agree that LEGO should improve on their models at the moment, I have actually ordered 3 Guarded Inn's!!! So I can't wait till I get them, I have already heard the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)