 Castle / 9380 (+20)
  Re: Sorry Anthony (was Re: Lugnet has a problem) plz read

(...) Mookie, who has ever stabbed YOU in the back? I can't even fathom this happening...I presume you mean creatively, etc. And I DO recall your comments about castle walls -- but then again, haven't you been using MOC stickers on walls? I am going (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.castle)

  new stuff ;) (Was Re: Sorry Anthony)

Removed debate from the line up... (I was getting bored with it anyway ;) ) I said what I needed to say, Now they can either play nice or stay outta .castle :) Don't worry Richard, you aren't on of them... no one in the .castle area is, so you can (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new stuff ;) (Was Re: Sorry Anthony)

Cannot let Tamy get last post in thread :^P (...) Perhaps our aggressions mostly go into the creations so they are more seldom in our post? (aka we vent more?) (...) Tamy I also love your pages. (...) Mike (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Dragon Head?

(...) More dragon parts in new colors, wahoo! Anyone for a patchwork dragon? Mike (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

(...) Well, I've been on vacation for the last week and was excited to get back to reading some good Castle posts. Instead, I end up spending an hour reading about personal attacks all around. with that being said, I will add my opinion to this long (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  help identifying set

just picked up a small set at a yard sale and cant seem to id it. it appears to be the catapult from 6040 but it differs in that it has black 1x1 round "shot" a black horse with a blue harness and a wolfpck minifig. all other sets obtained from this (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new stuff ;) (Was Re: Sorry Anthony)

<snip here, snip there, snip every-everywhere> (...) Yeah, I think we are one of the nicest groups around. I feel so much at home in .castle. Even we have our bad times though, that's allowed, and hey, it happens - to everyone. (After seeing two (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

I see a lot of your point Brian, Though there's another side to this.. If this helps Lego to make some money, it will help them keep more people on the payroll. Which hopefully will help them see that we are willing to buy sets with more than 20 (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new stuff ;) (Was Re: Sorry Anthony)

(...) I think it's because *your* theme actually has weapons and can vent aggression, e.g., flinging bricks with working catapults. Over in .pirates, over half our cannon can't even shoot! It's pathetic. At least we have lots of parrots and monkeys. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: help identifying set

(...) Look carefully at the other sets to make sure another one doesn't have some parts switched. There aren't any Wolfpack sets with a catapult (at least none that I know of). It's possible the previous owner had traded a few parts. Also, which (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: help identifying set

(...) Sorry, 6039 twin arm launcher. maybe the minifig, but all other parts appear to have been together since their first assembly. (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: help identifying set

(...) By the sounds of it, what you have is a 6039 with a different minifig and stuff. (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Black Treasure Chest

Which set is the black treasure chest from?? is it a pirate accessory, I have certainly not seen it in a castle set - only brown and grey ones. -- James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Black Treasure Chest

(...) Not pirates, but Adventurers Egypt and Ninja... Richard Still baldly going... (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Sorry Anthony (was Re: Lugnet has a problem) plz read

Mookie wrote: <snip> (...) Hi Tamyra, Actually I wouldn't have replied as the Tom's way, but my thoughts are pretty same about this kind of "cry baby attitude". Actually you already revealed the trick: "having a thicker skin". And not having great (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.castle)

  The legend lives

Hello! The 6067 "Guarded Inn" is my all time favourite LEGO® set. The first glance at the picture in the 1986 catalogue was the initial spark of this love... And I was lucky to get it as a birthay present the same year. The Guarded Inn is a legend. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle) !

  The legend died (Re: The legend lives)

Hello, I'm consurring with Jojo's opinion but want to add 2 further cents. In Germany, specific in the Forum at 1000steine.de, there were much more criticism of the new "Legends-Line". Many "collectors" are annoyed, because TLC slapped them in the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The legend died (Re: The legend lives)

you have to realise that most of the AFOL don't want a collectors market. It drives the price up and encourages speculation on prices. Yes it'd be pretty cool to see a revised or modified inn to add to the collection, and of course LEGO are doing it (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The legend died (Re: The legend lives)

(...) LEGO is not a collector's item, like Beanie Babies or Elvis commemorative plates. It is a toy, meant to be played with, not sitting MISB in someone's closet accumulating value. Anything that LEGO does to make a great set more available is an (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The legend died (Re: The legend lives)

Hello James, (...) That's right, but wouldn't it be nice if TLC would sell castle sets LIKE the Guarded Inn and not THE Guarded Inn? TLC renews the Legends-Sets because the sets are "leading in design" - if so, why not creating new sets by tradition (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact