 Castle / 9270 (+20)
  Re: Color me confused

(...) I'll add to the fodder that I've got 5 6096's, all of which came with the torso in dark grey with black arms... Also, the peeron inventory reports a dark grey torso (although it doesn't report arm color! shame shame!). The image on Lugnet (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The BrickTopia Royal Palace

(...) Brad! Really nice work! I always enjoy reading your descriptions of how the buildings in Brick Topia came about. It shows that a lot of work and thought went into designing them. Your innovative designs and brick offsets are truly inspiring. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Color me confused

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes: <snip> (...) Well... I just happened to have a 2586 Chess King sitting right on top of my monitor <G> , unopened tho. The king does indeed have red arms. The torso is a shade of grey (but which one ?). There is (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Help me acquire Castle Accessory set 5383

I placed this request in .castle and created a follow-up in lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade. -- I hope no one minds it if I make my request in .castle. (I felt that the .castle newsgroup readers may provide more assistance than the .market people.) I'm (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Andy Krug <akrug@oz-online.net> wrote in message news:GEEyq2.IAo@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks. The city is definitely getting more filled in. Its starting to feel more like a real city now. I have done castle in the past. The problem is that my (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: The BrickTopia Royal Palace

Matt Brooks <mbrooks@sonic.net> wrote in message news:3B1BDBB7.5B9BDD...nic.net... (...) Thanks for the compliments. Actually, the story behind these buildings usually doesn't solidify until after the shell of the building is completed. At this (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Color me confused

(...) I have a couple copies of 2586 Chess King and it indeed has a dark grey torso with red arms. Christopher Pisciotti Loch Forest (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  castle

I have been collecting neat lego pieces. Have thousands. I don't have a camera yet so Let me know what set it comes from and I may have it. Lots of castle walls and other pieces, don't know what they are for. You will like the price guranteed. (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  castle

I have been collecting neat lego pieces. Have thousands. I don't have a camera yet so Let me know what set it comes from and I may have it. Lots of castle walls and other pieces, don't know what they are for. You will like the price guaranteed. (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  oops

oops two posts.. sorry (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guitar/lute (was Puerto Bonita)

(...) Hmmmm, cut off about half the oar handle, heat it and bend part of that back, trim the lower blade a bit....that might make a servicable lute for Castle. Any non-mode methods of faking a lute/guitar by anyone? Bruce (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guitar/lute (was Puerto Bonita)

Hello Bruce, (...) Maybe try this: join diagonally a 2x2x1 round flat plate (without studs) with 3x1x1 plate. It's the easiest solution, not a perfect one, but I find this better than using an oar, or cutting the Lego... I think that sticker with (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  July Suprise

I think that the suprise is bulk foilage. I was reading around Lugnet, and found someone, I think it was Hop Frog, or something along those lines, and he or she claimed that Brian or someone from LEGO said that it was bulk foilage. I do not doubt (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July Suprise

(...) Whoa, whoa, wait! Hop-frog? As in Richard Marchetti... Richard had no inside info about the July surprise (unless he's holding back from the rest of us... ;-) Richard was just *speculating*, i.e. guessing. Or, more likely, he was exercising (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July Suprise

(...) ribbit! =( -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July Suprise

(...) Me too, although I'll confess I'm socking away a little dough in case it *is* super cool. ;) (...) James "Not a skeptic...A realist." (spot the reference) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July Suprise

Nice try… but I don’t think so! Foliage and shrubbery is all well and good, ~~~~~~~~But Jimmy did imply that the now infamous “July Surprise” is B I G. And as spiffy keen as green brush is, its simply not ‘big!’ The reason I preclude the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Neo-Oz Update: 2.82 MB of new Chaos ZERO and ZERO images.

Chaos ZERO is here (its Medieval style ZERO)! Chaos ZERO is basically a take on Escaflowne mobile suits and Sand Rock Custom using ZERO and Halloween attire. (URL) of ZERO the Dragon Slayer. (URL) taking a walk around the room. I had absolutely no (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Neo-Oz Update: 2.82 MB of new Chaos ZERO and ZERO images.

Interesting and a little humorous. Any particular reason it is sitting down? Nice to know it has working knees. Also, why are you disassembling the ZERO? (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Neo-Oz Update: 2.82 MB of new Chaos ZERO and ZERO images.

Slated for disasembly huh, I tell ya bobby you brought us a treat, a Lego creation unlike any. Now I finally see the Boat hull in the back of the head. Cool. What are you going to create next? The pix of Zero sitting are neat.... Good job! Eric (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact