 Castle / 9115 (+10)
  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) I'm guessing that these thoughts will drag down prices somewhat. Which may be a bad thing. The good prices are what gets non-FOLs scouring the used market and putting these things up for sale (I think the bulk of my eBay buying is from non (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Castle accessories arrived

(...) One thing that I think is kind of neat here is that the lack of a 2nd hand market in most of these packs says that they actually mostly went to people who wanted them for themselves instead of to resell. I'm sure we will see some on eBay and (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle accessories arrived

(...) I used to put a lot of time and energy into hunting down good deals, but I've got a very limited area to scout, as far as a "primary" market goes. I also have scaled back a lot on on-line buying because it's such a hassle getting it done from (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle accessories arrived

I used to be extremely aggressive in looking for Lego and for the most part I was sometimes very successful. But after a while it became harder and harder to come across the good stuff. So much so that it quickly became apparent that if you spent (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle accessories arrived

(...) I just recieved my order of 5 5184's, and I bought them mostly for the Black Falcon shields, so I am going to sell off the woodsman and Black Knight shields. (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) I've heard on the winds that a castle people accessory set is coming and it will contain a female figure. I don't know anymore then that, so don't press me... Now, onto more pressing matters, The Yellow Castle... Why hasn't it been considered (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Castle accessories arrived

(...) I guess you haven't been out to Brickbay today. (URL) person must have bought at least 50 of the castle sets and who knows how many pirate... BK> (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle accessories arrived

(...) Try about 150. He loaded 258 Falcon shields, 258 Forestman caps, etc., all at once, a little over a week after the great service pack rush. And I see he's already moved about 100 of those shields at $2.50 per. Nice work if you can get it. (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle accessories arrived

(...) Yeah, I figured right away that most people would be keeping theirs. I mean, I'm willing to buy these for $20, but I wouldn't sell them for that low. ;) I had hoped that either there were more of them or that one of the resellers had snagged (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle accessories arrived

(...) Ah, but those are parts from 5184, not 5138. Believe me, unless the parts from 5138 showed up and disappeared within about an hour, I'd have seen them, and I'd have grabbed them. James (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact