 Castle / 8880
  Castle walls (personal opinion)

I think castle wall sections are great for a lot of reasons that are possibly being overlooked. Certainly you can build castles without them, but they really add a lot in terms of decor and detail. You can make a castle with windows, but I'm not (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle walls (personal opinion)

(...) I guess I should clarify things, since I appear to be in the camp of "castle wall haters", which just ain't so. :) I don't actively despise the castle walls or anything, I just don't need more of them. I have used them at various times, and (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle walls (personal opinion)

I'm with you on this one James. I'm sorry if my Posting seemed directed at you specifically, It was really intended to be more of a look into how the wall pieces add to the theme as opposed to detracting from it, and why there are a lot of us (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle walls (personal opinion)

Okay, personally, I have way too many grey and black castle walls. How about if LEGO decides to make white tudor walls as part of the pack? Or even red and yellow tudor walls? Of course this will stiffle the upward value of sets such as Guarded Inn (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.castle)