 Castle / 8886
Re: Castle walls (personal opinion)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 12:35:01 GMT

Okay, personally, I have way too many grey and black castle walls. How about
if LEGO decides to make white tudor walls as part of the pack? Or even red
and yellow tudor walls? Of course this will stiffle the upward value of sets
such as Guarded Inn and Black Knights Castle, but that could be a good thing?

It all goes back to this "Less castle, more village" mentallity which has
resurfaced in discussions so many times in this group.

It takes a lot of bricks and time to create one's own designs:

In this case, I wouldn't mind having something more "juniorized".

If LEGO is listening, feel free to contract me and I'll make a "Village
Service Pack" which includes tudor walls, doors, latticed windows, TAN roof
elements, shutters, and freaking pitchforks.

-Kyle