 Castle / 8872
    Re: July surprise for castle fans! —Kevin Knoot
   (...) You know what I really love about the Bulk Brick packs from Lego? You don't have to buy something if you don't want to! Imagine that! Finally, the pieces are being made available to the people who want them, in the amounts they want! Isn't (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: July surprise for castle fans! —David Eaton
   (...) ? I'm not saying I'm forced into buying them or anything-- I'm not even against them offering the piece... Like you said, I just wouldn't buy it. It wouldn't be a terrific suprise for *me*. I mean, I'm not ordering blue train windows by the (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: July surprise for castle fans! —Kevin Knoot
    (...) I was directly referencing these comments: NOOO...OOOooo not castle walls, who builds with them anyway? I've got 3 shoebox size containers full of them and I never use them. - Tamyra Teed I couldn't have said it better myself. I can't stand (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: July surprise for castle fans! —David Eaton
   (...) Absoloutely fine. Heck, that's probably why Anthony started this part of the thread. And I certainly agree that there are those who want 'em. I guess what I was suprised at was the sarcasm. [FUTting to o-t.debate just in case]. If you want to (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)