 Castle / 8858
Re: Popped by - Swarmed by more like
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 17:12:15 GMT

On Wed, 9 May 2001 09:12:21 GMT, "James Stacey" <James@minifig.co.uk>
wrote:

My packs arrived last night so I'd imagine the orders placed on Friday will
arrive within the next day or so.
I'll keep people uptodate on their packages.

Is there any problems with customs sending packages to the states from the
UK. Ive had problems this way, and I dont want people to have to pay custom
duties as well.

There is no customs duty on LEGO being shipped into the US, I think
what needs to be done is for the description put Construction Toys,
LEGO in that box on the form.  Ask in Lugnet.shipping to be sure (I
don't do a lot of shipping either way).
Mike
--

All other themes are just spare parts for Castle! :^)