 Castle / 8866
Re: Popped by - Swarmed by more like
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 16:09:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Marc Nelson, Jr. writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jimmy Park writes:

I just checked my credit card bill and I've been charged $604.22 for
whatever I ordered.  I'm hoping this means they have everything I've been
charged for.

Jimmy

Does this mean that you ordered directly from Shop at Home UK/Europe?

-Marc Nelson Jr.

You can order directly from Shop at Home UK, the restriction is only that
you have to have the stuff shipped to an address there.  Make the order and
pay on-line - you just need to make an arrangement with someone in the UK to
forward the stuff to you.  They don't need to make the order or pay for
purchase (postage cost from the UK to you is something else).

Bruce