 Castle / 8838
8837  |  8839
Subject:
Popped by - Swarmed by more like
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 08:23:46 GMT

*Phew*

Shouldn't have posted before going away for the weekend I guess. 50 odd
emails this morning
If you have ordered to my address and havent sent me an email letting me
know please do, or I'll have to keep your lego :)
If you havent heard from me consider this a reply, If you want to order (and
what you want is still in stock) mail me requesting my postal address, the
offer is still open.
Jeff and Andy Ive placed an order for you I'll let you know the full amount
when it arrives

I hope you all realise I'll be in work when these suckers are delivered and
will probably have to make numerous trips to the pacel force depot. 10 miles
away to collect them.

btw, I havent caught up on all the discussions but 5138 is outta stock
--
James Stacey
www.minifig.co.uk