 Castle / 8859
Re: product line refocusing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 17:13:47 GMT

On Wed, 9 May 2001 12:08:27 GMT, "James Stacey" <James@minifig.co.uk>
wrote:

Just been to the Entertainer and TRU in Cardiff and they both say they are
no longer stocking Castle Lego the guy at TRU said it was due to product
line refocusing. Now I know the sort of people who work in toy shops - I
worked in one for a few years :) - so I dont trust a shopfloor opinion 100%
but it is a bit of an odd and worrying thing to say

It could be just the fact that there is/was new castle sets released
this year...   That's my guess anyways, a number of store around me
have either NO castle or just the leftovers....
Mike
--

All other themes are just spare parts for Castle! :^)