 Castle / 8835 (+5)
  Re: My first gundam!! along with a ninja fortress

thanks for the compliments but on the standing part I kind of cheated a bit. in case you didn't notice, I just used technic parts to hold the leg to the torso but the leg can't move!! it's stationary but can be wiggled a bit. I couldn't figure out (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Hobbits, Ringwraiths - minifig MOCs. Was: [Middle Earth Ramblings (loooong)]

(...) Hello Bill, Funny you should mention it. I was tinkering with some LOTR figures about two weeks ago. I've posted them for you to check out. (URL) think that I've taken them about as far as I'm going to. If you like any of my design elements (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Another sticker from ??

(...) The samples are fabulous. I'm quite the latecomer to the Yahoo group with nothing much to contribute except my opinion. I'm not much of a graphic designer but I'll be a great customer. JSA -- Green Bay Lacrosse-- Play hard; play often. (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Popped by - Swarmed by more like

*Phew* Shouldn't have posted before going away for the weekend I guess. 50 odd emails this morning If you have ordered to my address and havent sent me an email letting me know please do, or I'll have to keep your lego :) If you havent heard from me (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  My LOTR minifigs, (was Re: Middle Earth Ramblings (loooong))

(...) I have a first draft of my LOTR figures that I took pictures of last night. Maybe you can use some of the ideas. The 9 walkers in Hollin, with Legolas looking ahead with his keen elf eyes, and Gandalf and Aragorn leading Frodo, Sam and Bill. (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact