 Castle / 8605 (+10)
  Re: The Last Teaser

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes: {snip} (...) Sorry to hear that you'll be leaving for a while. Come back from LUGNET Limbo soon, alright? Your dragon REALLY needs to make an appearance at the "Gathering of the (Blank)" meeting at Brickfest (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: The Last Teaser

(...) Careful, there - don't paint yourself in a corner. If nothing else, never say 'never' and all that. :) (...) We'll miss your frequent posts, dude. You set yourself up as one of the premier balladeers of Castle World. I'm a much newer member of (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Update to Chronicles of Velaria!

(...) thanx for the compliments! No, the sword the Silent One held in Capter four is from the Epyon Gundam customization set. --Toodles! the Rascal King (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone built an ogre?

(...) I use the rock raiders creature as a golem, sadly it was the only reason I bought the set it was in, such is the curse of juniorization. It is just too high of price for one figure so it's doubtful that I will get any more, so the golem will (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone built an ogre?

(...) Yes, the wrong type of ogre for .castle but those GEV's look decent. Mike (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome set opinions and more

I finally ordered these from Shop-at-Home. These are actually really good sets. I bet we will all be wondering why we didn't appreciate them more in years to come. I only got the Dragon and Cart (the only two chrome pieces I don't have) and found (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone built an ogre?

(...) Golem was my first thought on seeing that critter. Then earth elemental, but I don't do much fantasy. I thing Baylit has them for sale. I don't have one yet. (...) Absolutely. JSA -- Green Bay Lacrosse-- Play hard; play often. (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone built an ogre?

Have you considered another toy-line (I know that this sounds like blasphemy), since it is an animation, then maybe another action figure (I don't have any in mind) might be a reasonable substitute. Just a thought George Jason (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Wolf Pack Base

Hi, I just finished a lair for my Wolf Packs (built on the base from 6071 and 6079) and am wondering if anyone else has a wolf pack base up and has pics of it? Thanks and God Bless, Nan (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wolf Pack Base

Ive got one on my site. The pictures arent to clear though www.minifig.co.uk/mo...lfCave.htm "Nathan Todd" <njt@london.com> wrote in message news:GC3IoD.165@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact