 Castle / 859
  Re: Help!

(...) Either that or Crusaders/Lionhearts! (...) Well... we're kind of assuming that there are actually large castles in the collection if we say that :) .And, if there AREN'T any baseplates, they could be old-style castles... There are actually a (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help!

(...) instructions (...) Royal (...) the (...) If you have large green dragon shields and red conical tower roof pieces keep in mind set 1906 was a promo set and outside the 6000 range (one of my favorites). Browse throug the catalog scans on (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help!

I am surprised no one has mentioned the fibblesnork minifig guide. This is an excellent way to determine what figs go with a set. John DiR has turned it inside out so you can root through figs and determine what sets they go with. I have to go to (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help!

(...) I linked to Fibblesnork pages with the hope she'd check the minifigures out, but I didn't know about John DiR's page. Cool. Thanks, Larry. This is one of the most useful things about Fibblesnork - the minifig scans. Fibblesnork is no longer (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help!

(...) I agree it still fills a big need, Pause only gives you the catalog scan of most sets, Fibblesnork gives you the minifigs, another view since he uses 99% Instruction scans, and everything lumped together by series and genre. Granted you can do (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)