 Castle / 8453
    Modular Castle sets (was Re: Ultimate castle theme..) —Tanya K. Burkhart
   (...) Okay, I know a lot of people are less that thrilled with Lego's foray into software, but I have a copy of Castle Creator (my husband bought it for me for Christmas, bless his misguided heart), and after messing around with it, I find that some (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Modular Castle sets (was Re: Ultimate castle theme..) refs. —Mark van 't Hooft
   Hi all While digging around for sources for my modular yellow castle I ran across two great books. I found them in the juvenile section of the local public library. They are similar to McCauley's stuff: Stephen Biesty's Cross Sections Castle (ISBN (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Modular Castle sets (was Re: Ultimate castle theme..) —Mark van 't Hooft
   In lugnet.castle, Mark van 't Hooft writes: Hi all, I posted some pictures of a tower I created in my quest to create a yellow castle using a modular design (my first humble attempt). The tower measures 12x12 and is 22 bricks high. I also added (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Modular Castle sets —Pawel Nazarewicz
     (...) Good dimensions so far :) (...) The gatehouse IMHO is the hardest thing to design. The wall is the easiest (duh!), and the tower is somewhere in the middle. If I were you, I would go ahead and use a little black or grey in your modules, since (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Modular Castle sets (was Re: Ultimate castle theme..) —Tanya K. Burkhart
   I like it very much! I especially like the reinforcement support detail on the tower - breaks up the surface without mucking up the design. Good luck on the yellow bricks - I prefer the lt and dk grey, myself; and I've got some tan and sand green (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Modular Castle sets (was Re: Ultimate castle theme..) —Mark van 't Hooft
   Hi, Thanks for the feedback so far, esp. on the color use. I'm probably going to experiment with a few different color schemes: yellow/lt. grey yellow/white white/lt. grey I'll post some pictures when I come up with something. Mark Lugnet # 485 (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)