 Castle / 8352
Re: new stuff for 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 05:26:11 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Leef Armontrout writes:
this is my first post to lugnet!
i hope you find it all a good one....
i'm not sure if i'm "allowed" to tell you about
the new sets but no one told me i couldnt so why not
i werk for TRU and the rep for TLC came in today....
it seems that their are not 9 HP sets but 11 !!!!
one of which is indeed the red hogwarts express train.
there are many new animals similar to the dinos in the
adventurers sets i do remember a three headed dog but
dont really remember the others, i didnt see a big castle
but there is an interesting 8-10 sided building with a sloping
roof that opens up to get to all the rooms from the back.
the most expensive set i think he said was about 89.99 but i
saw so many new items it was all such a blur, he said he would
send a copy of the new 2001 TLC catalog but the HP sets are not
in it, i will try to see if i can get a copy of the pages of HP
stuff and post them.
oh... by the way if any one cares they are mini fig scale sets
(including the train)

dryden
hopefully my cross posting will not annoy anyone

      Annoy anyone… not at all, especially with such great information!!!

I'm happy to hear that there are 11 sets instead of the original 9, but
methinks that a great many will be those little polly bag sets! Also, my
prediction of a three-headed dog set was accurate, that’s gonna be an
amazing set.

I've got a few questions though…
You said “the rep for TLC came in today” and “I didn’t see a big castle,”
but my question to you is, did you see the new sets? or hear what the new
set are?
And if you saw the new sets, did you see the actual boxed sets, or simply
the fall catalogue for 2001?

   Sincerely,

                              --==Richard==--

You can reach me @ SHROUD_OF_KUNG_FU@Hotmail.com