 Castle / 8330 (+10)
  Re: Forest of Blood Chapter 3

(...) Thanks, Pawel. It was your use of real backgrounds that made me decide to go with them, so I appreciate the compliment. Beliwyr wouldn't use an axe, I don't think... well.. he might, but it wouldn't be his weapon of preference. He has (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forest of Blood Chapter 3

(...) Thanks, Andy. :) More is forthcoming, but it will be some time due to my daily scheduling and the need to break down other creations to free up parts needed for what I think my wife and I will be working on. Hopefully they'll be worth the wait (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forest of Blood Chapter 3

Hey Joel, nice job on the third installment of your great storyline! I do agree with Pawel about that last shot, it's a great ending and a great beginning at the same time. When Beliwyr says, "And so it begins," it opens up your storyline and tells (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: boxed 1592 CastleTown Square set, new record for "castle" set?

Cool, I'm sure I remember this set being available from Weetabix in the UK when I was a sprog (may be wrong though). Never ate enough Weetabix to get it though... Steve "Chris Pederson" <brennus98@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forest of Blood Chapter 3

(...) It wouldn't have been much of a story with just the two of them walking, I agree. :) (...) Thanks, I'm improving though I don't consider myself good enough, yet, to be on the same level as you or Kevin Hall (of course he gets paid to do this (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Sword (was Re: ???Where did the HORSES go???)

(...) Red goblets are common (6568 Drag Race Rally has 8 red ones and 8 yellow ones). Blue are rare, so far I know of only one other set which has a blue one, 6067 Guarded Inn). (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Inn of the Waiting Wolf

i really like this more pics soon? thx much -paul (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Question regarding old castle site

It sounds like you are talking about Dave Eaton's medieval village. Take a look at (URL) and look under village. HTH. Tim "James Seibert" <james@vci.net> wrote in message news:GAr3o3.L7D@lugnet.com... (...) what (...) but (...) castles (...) this (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  German Castles?

A week ago tonight I got back from a 2 week trip to Germany. I fell in love with the country, and most importantly, the castles. I was wondering if anyone has some really good models of any of the castles, especially the ones located on the Rhine. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: German Castles?

(...) Karl.... Have a look at my website www.acay.com.au/~purple/ I have a castle based on King Ludwigs castle in Baveria: Neuschwanstein Kev...: ) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact