 Castle / 8325 (+10)
  Re: Michael Ulring's Old Castle on Brickshelf

uh, WOW Dave Pawel Nazarewicz <verneer@utk.edu> wrote in message news:GAtFF2.Jz5@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forest of Blood Chapter 3

(...) Well done. Great last shot - very effective and well spliced. I LOVE that armor :) You should get Elin's ax for that guy - it would fit him. (URL) ... I love that ax :) -- Pawel (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Sword (was Re: ???Where did the HORSES go???)

(...) Doh, on the mislabling of the swords. I am the proud owner of one each of the Black smith and armor shops which I bought with my allowence when I was in grade school. unfortunatlly my crusader flag has faded and one of the clips broke, but I (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forest of Blood Chapter 3

Joel, Engaging storyline so far... :-) Can't wait to find out more, but please, avoid the spoilers! IMO Teasers are great, but leave us guessing and wanting more! Your photo editing skills are really great too... -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forest of Blood Chapter 3

(...) I'm not sure it's one of the best, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out over all. My wife is annoyed with me because it didn't end how she wanted it to. ;) Sadly, yes..that's the end of what I have pictures taken of at the moment. More (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forest of Blood Chapter 3

(...) Thanks, Pawel. It was your use of real backgrounds that made me decide to go with them, so I appreciate the compliment. Beliwyr wouldn't use an axe, I don't think... well.. he might, but it wouldn't be his weapon of preference. He has (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forest of Blood Chapter 3

(...) Thanks, Andy. :) More is forthcoming, but it will be some time due to my daily scheduling and the need to break down other creations to free up parts needed for what I think my wife and I will be working on. Hopefully they'll be worth the wait (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forest of Blood Chapter 3

Hey Joel, nice job on the third installment of your great storyline! I do agree with Pawel about that last shot, it's a great ending and a great beginning at the same time. When Beliwyr says, "And so it begins," it opens up your storyline and tells (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: boxed 1592 CastleTown Square set, new record for "castle" set?

Cool, I'm sure I remember this set being available from Weetabix in the UK when I was a sprog (may be wrong though). Never ate enough Weetabix to get it though... Steve "Chris Pederson" <brennus98@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forest of Blood Chapter 3

(...) It wouldn't have been much of a story with just the two of them walking, I agree. :) (...) Thanks, I'm improving though I don't consider myself good enough, yet, to be on the same level as you or Kevin Hall (of course he gets paid to do this (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact