 Castle / 8105 (+20)
  Yellow Tudor Sets, etc...

What sets have black on yellow tudor walls? Also, what sets have plain yellow walls and corners? Elliot ehyde@mac.com (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [ot] Map Making Software

(...) Now why doesn't that surprise me? I never worked there but knew several folks who did. For those wondering about my comment, Erik and I both attended RPI (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute), and MapInfo is probably one of the best known (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.people)

  Re: [ot] Map Making Software

(...) Was that the Mac map software outfit in Clearwater FL ? I interviewed there once, but ended up across the bay working for another company. (...) I've used DenebaCad with some success. I have a very large DenebaCad document covering the four (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yellow Tudor Sets, etc...

(...) Black Knight's Castle <set:6086> (two) Black Falcon's Fortress <set:6074> (one.) (URL)Also, what sets have plain yellow walls and corners? Eldorado Fortress <set:6276>, two of each. (URL) Heather -- Heather Patey St. John's, Newfoundland, (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Scans of Castle boxes on website, ideas/help

I am thinking of starting a new page that has scans of Castle set boxes that will fit on scanner and maybe as good of pictures as possible of bigger ones. I want to do front and back. I'd like to know if you guys and ladies would be interested in (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [ot] Map Making Software

(...) I want a map for reference for the structures and places in my kingdom. I suppose the Warcraft editor is ok, but I was hoping for something easier to manage ... -- Pawel (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [ot] Map Making Software

(...) I wasn't seriously suggesting Warcraft again! Playing with Railroad Tycoon just now, it's possible to do some very nice looking maps, starting with a picture (elevation map) and massaged with elevation tools. (Raise, Lower, Smooth.) It has (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  My current project

I finally updated my page again with a sneak-peek of my current project - the port city of Blut'Ader. Find it on my webpage: ** For the curious only - this is a very rough draft. If you want to see the whole thing when it's done, wait till then :) (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My First Post

(...) Welcome to .castle, Bryan! Your site looks like it has a good starting layout. Hope to see more from you soon! Joel J (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My current project

(...) Dude! Rough draft?? That looks good enough to be the final product, man! I really like the Inn, and the modular walls... I wish I had that many black wall pieces.. =P It looks great. Can't wait to see more! Maybe I'll even have the Forest of (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [ot] Map Making Software

(...) Alrighty, I ran with my idea and created these maps of the mythical kingdom of Oakria. See them at (URL) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My current project

Really beautiful work Pawel. I love the Inn. I'm working on one of my own, right now. It seems that a good inn just opens up all kinds of storylines... so much can happen in them. I'm also always a fan of modular walls that have some substance to (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My current project

Ah nevermind, I keep forgetting about the Peeron databases... (URL) in yellow in Red Beard Runner. Right. At the price THAT set goes for, I know I'll not be seeing any of those. :-) -Andy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Lynch" (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My current project

(...) Dangit! I should have called it a Tavern. Now that I think of it, 6067 was a pretty poor Inn per se if you ask me. A good tavern, but a poor Inn. I just don't see myself being comfortable there after a long ride. The Golden Mushroom can (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My current project

(...) ... whoops. I stand corrected. Some of the new Knight's Kingdom sets also have them in black. BTW :) -- Pawel (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [ot] Map Making Software

(...) -- Pawel (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  parts enquirey

2 questions what set is the silver jousting style helm from what set is the green wizards hat from I'm assuming neither are from castle sets 'cos I'd have got them otherwise Kudos to LEGO for modifying the space shoulder armour to allow it to be (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My current project

Hmmm. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Pawel Nazarewicz" <verneer@utk.edu> (...) taverns probably wouldn't have any accomodations upstairs... When I was talking about "so many things can happen" I was thinking of the great room interactions, (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: parts enquirey

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Stacey" <James@minifig.co.uk> <snip> (...) What?! Are there two versions of this piece? Which set comes with the version that works with a helmet? -Andy Lynch (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: parts enquirey

the new one that Ogel in the Alpha Team sets has a refined design. if you look at the pictures of him hes wearing the armour with a helmet, they have indeed changed the piece. Fantastic "Andy Lynch" <andy@andyandjackie.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact