 Castle / 7885
  Lego Castle - the complete world

I do wonder what the complete Castle world might really look like. I have read the history and have seen Erik's diagram, but are there any pictures? Does Erik know where Harry Potter lives?? (23 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Castle - the complete world

(...) Where are Erik's Diagrams and a history of CW? Is there now an official map of CW? If not, does anyone know if Craigo plans to draw it still? Does Pawel plan to finish the maps himself? Where are we CW people at with all of this unifying yet (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Castle - the complete world

As a follow up to my own previous posting, what Roger Wilson was inquiring about appears to have nothing to do with "Castle World" in the manner that I know it. I gather he was remarking upon something else entirely. I'd still like to have answers (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  CW Map (was Re: Lego Castle - the complete world)

(...) There is no official map, and I haven't even tried doing anything since Craig told me he would work on it. So as far as I'm concerned, there is nothing being done about this at the time. (...) I would love for someone to step in and make a (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Castle - the complete world

(...) Castle world is a web page dedicated to the display of stories and creations based around the LEGO castle system. (see the link on new.lugnet.com/castle). Castle World is very loosly held together with one ballader;s stories not realating to (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: CW Map (was Re: Lego Castle - the complete world)

(...) I would be willing to mock up a sketch based on what I know Craigo was doing. And then perhaps the idea could be presented to all CW interested persons for a decision before a final map is developed. I could probably have the initial sketch (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: CW Map

(...) I for one would like to see the maps. I also think it would be great if you could step in and help out with the map, you know more about it than most of us and how to implement it. I really don't know if Craigo has had time to work on them or (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: CW Map (was Re: Lego Castle - the complete world)

Whoa! Shame on me for misrreading this post, and for not replying right away!! (...) Richard, that would be *GREAT*. I mean, absolutely wonderful. I'd love that. (...) Tough. Craig wanted the maps for CW, I know, but it's hard to say. It *is* his (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)