 Castle / 7870
7869  |  7871
Subject:
Custom Helmets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 13:52:04 GMT

Just thought I'd entertain you with a MOC.

http://web.newave.net/~kpeterson/legodesigns/images/crusaders.jpg
(large file warning)

I will be putting together a "howto" document on my next run (for those who
are interested in finding out how its done). Also, if there is much
interest-I might get into creating and selling them for whoever would like
some. Thoughts?

-Kyle