 Castle / 7805 (+20)
  Asian Monuments - The Great Wall of China

Finally got enough pics and descriptions to post my Great Wall of China Lego MOC which will be my entry to the Ancients Theme 2001. The pics are at: (URL) designs feature: - look and feel of the Great Wall of China - a wall that snakes around and up (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle) !

  Where can I get the knights kingdom defence archer for REALLY, REALLY CHEAP?

I was curious where I could get the knights kingdom defence archer for REALLY, REALLY CHEAP ( like less than 50 cents cheap)? I often hear about things like starwars sets at wal*mart for 10 times less, but I have never found THAT good a sale at (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where can I get the knights kingdom defence archer for REALLY, REALLY CHEAP?

Nick, (...) REALLY, (...) like (...) good a (...) cheap (...) he (...) Good luck, I don't think you would find any for that cheap, outside of Big Lots or something to that effect. Most of the smaller sets go quickly, because they are more in the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where can I get the knights kingdom defence archer for REALLY, REALLY CHEAP?

(...) a (...) Well, I can't say I know of a way to get em for 50 cents, but the lego shop at home has a good deal on em. $1.19 a piece, due to their buy 5 on the one page get $4 off. (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where can I get the knights kingdom defence archer for REALLY, REALLY CHEAP?

(...) Yeah S@H is the way to go. I have bought a bunch of defence archers. I have to figure out what to do with the black turntables and I've used up almost all of my surplus weapons supplying them with weapons. (cause I don't really use the cross (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  ABOUT STICKERS, I've already been there!!!!

Hello Friends, Been busy so I missed this discussion. I already have had stickers made and it's the only way to go! They are cut perfect and stay on even if they get wet, They wont rub off. I had made Torso, Horse cover, and shield stickers. I chose (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where can I get the knights kingdom defence archer for REALLY, REALLY CHEAP?

Where can you get them for $1.19????? I would buy a whole pile for that and sell the figs and keep the helmets Doyle (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  More sticker fun :^)

My memory kept telling me that someone in the past had talked about getting stickers done for castle minifigs, and it was Doyle Nelson (after a bit of digging thru old posts). I sent him a email and he graciously replied so I quoted that for people (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where can I get the knights kingdom defence archer for REALLY, REALLY CHEAP?

(...) Like it said in the previous posts, the you can get the defense archer for $1.19 in the LEGO Shop at Home catelog (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Asian Monuments - The Great Wall of China

(...) you come up with. :D Jeff (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Asian Monuments - The Great Wall of China

(...) Great job!! Very impressive. Boy, when you go ancient - you go big! I guess it's all down hill from there. What happened, not enough bricks to do the whole thing? ;~) Bill (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Asian Monuments - The Great Wall of China

(...) Thanks, Bill. Let's just say it damn near took every dark gray and light gray brick I have in my possession to do what you see and Bless TLC for bulk orders otherwise I could not have made it. I have asked GFLTC members to contribute modules (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Feedback on website wanted

(...) Anne, we've got a link to the above from the /castle/ area here and also from CLSotW back in 1999... I just noticed it's giving me a page-not-found error. Is there a new URL for Bob's castle stuff? I'm a huge fan of Bob's work and I'm sure (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Asian Monuments - The Great Wall of China

In lugnet.build.arch, Kung-Khoon Quah writes: . (...) Wow, excellent, yang terbaik, bukan main, lah. Did you have to disassemble your Japanese Castles to have enough rock slopes? That would be a shame. What's next? Angkor Wat? Cheers, Tom Napolitano (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Asian Monuments - The Great Wall of China

(...) Yes, Tom I did disassemble Kumamoto Castle for the Great Wall but I still have the itch in me to build some more castles. Recently, I got a really nice picture with a cutout of the main donjon of Hemeji Castle and later on this year after I (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Asian Monuments - The Great Wall of China

Shinjirarenai! KK are you sure you were not an architect? Sorry to hear of the demise of kumamoto-jo, but if we can look forward to more work like this I can only be happy. Chris Barker chris@superfami.com (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

  Castle Chess set - WP vs. FM

Hey, check it out! (URL) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun)

  Guarded Inn

Hi Castle Heads! I was just wondering... I've heard a lot about how the Guarded Inn ((URL) is considered by many one of the best castle themed sets. Why is that? From what I can see it looks kind of small. What was on the inside? What is it about (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn

(...) I could be mistaken, but I thought it was considered valuable because it's the only set with red Tudor walls. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn

(...) From what I've been able to gather (I don't own the set, way too pricey for my blood) the kit not only has those red tudor walls, but one of them is a corner (hot diggety); it also had a maiden's cap or three, which were out of production for (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact