 Castle / 7811
Re: Where can I get the knights kingdom defence archer for REALLY, REALLY CHEAP?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 03:48:52 GMT

Where can you get them for $1.19?????

I would buy a whole pile for that and sell the figs and keep the helmets

Doyle

In lugnet.castle, John Carroll writes:
In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
In lugnet.castle, Nick Cameron writes:
I was curious where I could get the knights kingdom defence archer for REALLY,
REALLY CHEAP ( like less than 50 cents cheap)? I often hear about things like
starwars sets at wal*mart for 10 times less, but I have never found THAT good • a
sale at wal*mart. I need plenty of this set, because I am looking for a cheap
source of 4x4 plates, not to mention I get a knight with more weapons than he
can hold.

NICK :-A

Well, I can't say I know of a way to get em for 50 cents, but the lego shop at
home has a good deal on em.  $1.19 a piece, due to their buy 5 on the one
page get $4 off.

Yeah S@H is the way to go.  I have bought a bunch of defence archers.  I
have to figure out what to do with the black turntables and I've used up
almost all of my surplus weapons supplying them with weapons. (cause I don't
really use the cross bow too much) but I now have a decent army of those
guys. I you find them for a better deal than $1.19 please let us know.

John