 Castle / 7810
7809  |  7811
Subject:
ABOUT STICKERS, I've already been there!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 03:46:24 GMT

Hello Friends,

Been busy so I missed this discussion. I already have had stickers made and
it's the only way to go!

They are cut perfect and stay on even if they get wet, They wont rub off. I
had made Torso, Horse cover, and shield stickers. I chose and emblem I liked
and used it, but you can put anything you want on it as long as you have a
computer image.

The cost is about $230 per 1000 stickers with the price dropping with the
more you get.

All I can say is that they look really real as good as silk screening. The
cost isn't too bad taking in into account that they can match anything.

Anyway I hope this helps, it did for me. :-)

Sincerely,

Doyle