 Castle / 7785 (+5)
  Re: Torso stickers

(...) Well, I've been lurking for a while watching this thread and I can tell you where I'm coming from. I'd buy some of these sheets no matter what ends up being on them - original art, scans/copies of Lego stuff, you name it. I agree the original (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Torso stickers

Uhm... I think people have been skimming a little too much and not looking -closely- at what we've been saying. At no time did we say we'd charge for stickers made from SCANS of existing TLC artwork. I did scans for my own uses, and used them as an (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Torso stickers

(...) Ack. My only point was that while options A and B were bad, option C (making stickers to size with original art), which is what I thought was being discussed, shouldn't bother TLC at all- so there shouldn't be any legal ramifications. I don't (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Torso stickers

In lugnet.castle, Mike Stanley writes: <he's a lurker and he'll buy> Not big on ME TOO posts but I'm lurking this thread too, and I would buy too, in moderate quantity, especially if some of the stickers were usable in townish stuff, and if the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Perfect Parts Set: 6776 Ogel Control Center?

Kerry Raymond wrote in message ... (...) need (...) It's been called the "Pool and driveway" baseplate since it first appeared in 6416, Poolside Paradise Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Lego (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build, lugnet.year.2001)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact