 Castle / 7765 (+10)
  Re: Torso stickers - the next step!

(...) I took the liberty of setting up a private discussion group at: (URL) forgive me if someone else already has. It might be a good idea if we start to migrate our discussion over to that forum? Or perhaps if Todd is reading this he might allow (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2002 Lord of the Rings Lego line?

Ack! Don't suggest it! You know why? To get the right scale, they'd end up using minifigs for the Hobbits, and the new Midifigs for humans. Ick! (...) -- | Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | iPlanet (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Torso stickers

(...) They are two separate processes. First it is printed, then cut. (...) Yes, I talked about this possibility in another previous post. First though, I think we should give it a go with one sheet, before tackling multiple others. Jimmy (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  STICKERS.......!!!!!!!!1

OK.... I just read everyones posts... as I'm on the other side of the world, I havent been able to contribute to this disscussion..... I was sleeping.... Anyways..... Considering I work in the industry you all are talking about, I'd be happy to do (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Torso Stickers - some numbers

I never got my own torso sticker project very far off the ground, but I did do up a template. I was able to fit 192 torsos into a space that was 7.5" by 10" - no shields, though. You can pack a *lot* more torsos into a given space if you use their (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2002 Lord of the Rings Lego line?

(...) Midifigs? Is this the new music stuff from Lego? Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: STICKERS.......!!!!!!!!1

(...) Yeah, shipping might end up killing whatever price advantage there might be. I've also posted the prices I got from my printer. That includes making the die and shipping to my place. From there, I would distribute it out to everyone. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Torso stickers - the next step!

(...) Jimmy, I looked and didn't see a price in your earlier posts for the larger qualities printed, just a comment that printers don't like small jobs (understandable some runs may take more time in setup and cleanup then in the actual printing). (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Torso stickers - the next step!

(...) Well, I didn't put them up as I don't realistically think that we are going to get people to buy up more than 500. For the record, yeah, if we printed a couple thousand, we can get them near the $1.50 mark, but I don't think that is going to (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Torso stickers - the next step!

(...) I'll try and work on the template this weekend..... Kev... : ) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact