 Castle / 7736
Re: 2002 Lord of the Rings Lego line?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 15:42:39 GMT

A wargame, I thought?  Hopefully it's not just a re-hash of Warhammer
Fantasy Battles..."What do you mean, Sauron's fielding an army of Chaos
Warriors?"

Err bad news..
from what I read

quote
The Lord of the Rings game will follow along the lines of the popular(sic)
warhammer fantasy battle series
unquote