 Castle / 7610 (+20)
  Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle

(...) The darned thing was simply one of TLCs Best Sellers this past holiday season. I think this says there WILL be more big Castle theme sets. Folk who saw them at X-mas shopping time grabbed them FAST, I noticed. Most stores won't see shelf stock (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle

(...) No good set lasts more than a year. That's why Town jr CAN'T get sold out. NICK (^: (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle

(...) Call me paranoid, I guess. But I'm not sure that seeing it come into the outlet is necessarily a good sign, unless it's there at regular retail price. outlet == overstocks we want to get rid of. Or at least it used to long long ago... ++Lar (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Perfect Parts Set: 6776 Ogel Control Center?

(...) Here's to hoping for a resurgence in Blacktron yellow windshields in 2002! Markus (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build, lugnet.year.2001)

  Attila the Hun

The miniseries currently showing on USA is another remake of that good old Roman flick. Like all good Roman flicks, it shamelessly rearranges history to show us what we expect to see: a incompetent Emperor, a general loyal to Rome, intelligent women (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle

(...) Oh come on. King Leo's Castle is a very Juniorized set. You can cheer it on in a general sort of way: yay, parents want to buy Castle for the holidays. But can you really cheer on Leo's castle itself? The line sold out all over New York too. (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle

(...) Sorry, I wasn't very clear. I am not all that pro or anti on the set itself, I was commenting on someone saying that the set is safe from the axe for a while because it appeared at a clearance location. so "good sign" refers only to that (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle

(...) Here is what you can do with the white sections. This is an old Lugnet post ;-) (URL) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Clone Weapons

(...) If I were a betting man, I would say it is from the Playmobil line. BK> (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle

(...) post ;-) (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle

(...) What type of cloth would you use? Does that work for non-white and non-opaque pieces? Felix (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle

(...) price. (...) long (...) Actually, that's not the case.. the Lego outlet carries mostly current stuff at list price or -higher-. All the KK stuff is at list price. They do have some discontinued sets from time to time, and usually at a slightly (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle

(...) made (...) the (...) each (...) I tried it on a blue opaque surface using paper-towels. Worked quite well... but they're right, you have to kep rubbing for about 5 minutes. It's a gradual removal. I'm sure it would work just as well on (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle

(...) It works just as well on transparent pieces. It will also remove scratches and other minor blemishes, which is handy for those ebay lots! :) Jeff "I'm begining to wonder if a lot of them aren't so much resilient as incredibly dense." (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Re: Clone Weapons

The bow is playmobil ( one of their 'short bows'), I have no idea about the sword, it could be from a dozen different fantasy lines. Fritz (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Wizard's Tower/fortress

(...) It helps to get into the castle line if you buy a HUGE CHEAP CASTLE like the biggest fright knights one. It is still available at some stores like KB toys or Toyworks. The set comes with many walls, doors, and much more. (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle

(...) I got one of these recently and was pleasantly surprised. It's really much better than I expected it to be. A lot of good parts, and the design wasn't any worse than any other recent LEGO buildings. (no, it doesn't even compare to something (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where can I get Samurai #3344?

Not to "me too" but I also need this armor. I have lots of ninja minifigs to trade for black armor. Chris Barker chris@superfami.com (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  working on sengoku jidai samurai battles and...

Hi, I'm working on some rather large scale battles (in lego of course) set in Japan in the 1500s. I've managed to accumulate the required numbers of minifigs (ashigaru, yari ashigaru, teppo ashigaru, archers, cavalry, etc) but I have a problem. As (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: working on sengoku jidai samurai battles and...

(...) Well...there's the "space jetpack" piece from a while back. Unfortunately, it's not only hard to get ahold of but it also has a high-tech front. Might be good for space samurai, but that's about it. The only thing I can think of offhand is (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact