 Castle / 7315 (+20)
  Re: 6075 yellow castle stickers...

Already done :) Erik do you want the full sheet?? LMK Tamy (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 6075 yellow castle stickers...

(...) OK! I'm happy someone else did that... Of course, why not just rearrange the images completely before printing just the ones you want? Like a whole army of Chrevony retainers. (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 6075 yellow castle stickers...

(...) Good point. However, I have a 375 that needs new stickers so this is perfect. thanks again... (and can I buy you lunch next week?) ++Lar (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yellow Tudor walls

You could just recreate your own tudor-style houses using bricks and plates. Many of us have built some impressive tudor-style buildings doing just that. The only drawback is, of course; you will need a lot more pieces. I was once at a stage you (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Future of Belville

(...) But, consider that Belville is part of LEGO SYSTEM. There is no reason to limit oneself to the pieces that come with the Belville sets. I currently have a doll house and a barn sitting on a desk all built to Belville scale. The house is three (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Future of Belville

(...) <snip> (...) Sounds fabulous! Would love to see some pictures. I think your creations would be very appropriate for the town building contest too. Your creations could fit in various regular categories or you could choose to place them in the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  the new lego catalog

why aren't the chrome castle sets in the S@H catalog? (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the new lego catalog

(...) I think it has something to do with a limited agreement to sell these through high traffic grocery and drug stores, and a very limited availibilty from LEGO due to an oversight on their popularity. Some person said they would not be mass (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  good buy

Hello fellow castle fans I just recently received a stake of five 7151 Sith Infiltrators. Now before you say, "Yah, but that's SW theme." I am here to recommend this set to all castle fans. Being one myself, at $10.00 on e-toys, I believe this set (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Teaser - dare you enter?

With only days till the launch of the updates to my site featuring my new castle, I thought I'd be evil and annoying yet once more and give you all a teaser of what is to come. Dare you enter the gates of Corincia, the fortress city? (URL) can you (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser - dare you enter?

Well...... Definitely looks like you've put a lot of work into this one.... I really like the entrance/. Nice use of Green Bricks to build up the foundations of the wall, and then the banding of color. Much more interesting than plain old grey (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: good buy

Hi Dave, I've bought two sets in a sale, and used the fuor-block slopes as parts for my tower. I agree with you: it's a beautiful 'castle-set', as many of the SW-sets are (my favourit is 7184; all those brown and tan bricks!). Happy building! Daan (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser - dare you enter?

You've made good use of colors that aren't usually utilized in castle building. I'm looking forward to seeing inside of the city. It looks like there's some interesting structures hidden by the walls. Is any particular reason that Corincia is such (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Who is the Forest Wench?

I have read references to a Forest Wench... I'm wondering which female fig is it? Set number? -- Scott Website: (URL) Member #451 (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Who is the Forest Wench?

(...) <set:6071> See also (URL) see also (URL) click on "Forestmen" under "Series" and look for the woman minifig, click on her to see which sets she came with. BEN GATRELLE (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Who is the Forest Wench?

(...) Forest wench was one of many rare wenches produced in limited numbers in the early 1990s by LEGO. She came in set 6071 retailing for around $30 USD in 1990. She wore the same Forestmen attire, but had a low cut bodice up front. Overall, a very (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser - dare you enter?

(...) Moving your pictures to Brickshelf would help some. Frank (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  (canceled)

  Re: Who is the Forest Wench?

(...) Thanks to both you and Ben for the info. I have a partial 6071 that I'm sifting through now, not realizing it had her in it. Seems my *now discovered* Forest Wench is missing her head :( I'm not a castle collector, so I guess I'll assemble the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser - dare you enter?

(...) Glad you asked. Corincia is Ikros loyal city, a soldier school of sorts. Any can come and pay for training by some of the best fighters in the land. Such a place is the birthplace of many mercenaries seeking to make their fortune. (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact