 Castle / 7315
Re: 6075 yellow castle stickers...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 16:07:01 GMT

Already done :) Erik do you want the full sheet??

LMK
Tamy

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Erik Olson writes:
In lugnet.castle, Kevin McClements writes:
To all fellow enthusiasts,

Tonight, I discovered a rather complete 6075 sticker sheet. The owner
used only
one of each type, so every sticker is still represented.

Wow, what a find! And thanks for sharing this, what a great resource.
Someone clever could make the sticker sheet "whole" with some careful
editing. (seems a waste to print a sticker sheet with empty stickers)

++Lar