 Castle / 4378
4377  |  4379
Subject:
6075 yellow castle stickers...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 23:45:42 GMT

To all fellow enthusiasts,

   Is there anyone out there who might have either an intact sticker sheet or
the acutal figures that can be scanned and posted? I'm looking for hi
resolution images because I have many "blank" shields and armor pieces but all
the stickers have long since disintegrated.  I'm most interested in the orange
cross design for the armor and shield.  I'm also interested in the
yellow/green chevron pattern.  I hope to replace them using printable sticker
sheets.

Thanks for taking the time to read this :)
Sincerely,
Kevin M.