 Castle / 7311
Re: 6075 yellow castle stickers...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 05:35:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin McClements writes:
To all fellow enthusiasts,

Tonight, I discovered a rather complete 6075 sticker sheet. The owner used only
one of each type, so every sticker is still represented.

I have scanned it at 300dpi with 2 jpeg compressions:

The 75% (high quality) version is 572k:

    http://olson.pair.com/6075/6075_stickers_300dpi-75p.jpg

The 25% (low quality) is 148k and perfectly good yet:

    http://olson.pair.com/6075/6075_stickers_300dpi-25p.jpg

A thumbnail version for the curious:

    http://olson.pair.com/6075/6075_stickers_reduced.jpg

These would have come online earlier, had I not misfiled the sheet.

Now, go forth and make stickers!