 Castle / 7331
Re: Teaser - dare you enter?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 23:30:37 GMT

Anthony Sava wrote:
P.S.
Egad!  the kingdom of Ikros is running out of space!  its time to make some
cuts in the disk space or there wont be any more room for updates.  It's either
sack the original Dr. Comedy's website completely, or remove the sound files
from the creatures page.  What do you guys think I should do?

Moving your pictures to Brickshelf would help some.

Frank