 Castle / 7324
7323  |  7325
Subject:
Teaser - dare you enter?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 06:54:20 GMT

With only days till the launch of the updates to my site featuring my new
castle, I thought I'd be evil and annoying yet once more and give you all a
teaser of what is to come.

Dare you enter the gates of Corincia, the fortress city?

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/P1010003.jpg

And can you handle the many inside who might stand in your way?

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/P1010038.jpg

Corincia is know for it's mercenary population.  Any seeking help here can get
it, for the right price of course.  Those looking to make a fast buck might
want to hold on to their coin purse, for there are those looking much harder
than you.

Look for this and many other updates to my site, including the siege of halcyon
castle, the epic tale.  I hope you all enjoy it as much as I am in annoying all
of you with these teasers.  Hope you all have a good one!

P.S.
Egad!  the kingdom of Ikros is running out of space!  its time to make some
cuts in the disk space or there wont be any more room for updates.  It's either
sack the original Dr. Comedy's website completely, or remove the sound files
from the creatures page.  What do you guys think I should do?