 Castle / 7140 (+20)
  Airships and giant mushrooms...

Hey gang, I just put up some pics of some of my creations at (URL) sister took the pictures this past Thanksgiving without me knowing and surprised me today with the photos. I was able to scan them and get them up after a having to coax my old (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Airships called Highwind and planes called Tiny Bronco!!!

I guess I would put it here in this catagory. I am going to attempt to build an airship called the Highwind from the PSX/PC game Final Fantasy VII. I need some help tracking down pictures (good ones) of de Highwind so I can use it as study sheets. I (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: weighted drawbridge design

I just read a book on medieval siege warfare, and I know what you're talking about. There were several kinds of counterweighted drawbridges. One style still used chains, but with weights at the end to pull the bridge up when released. Another style (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Enjoy

Taken from the Chronicles of Ikros The Siege of Halcyon Castle ... ... ... And as they saw the fearsome visage of the evil necromancer standing only feet from the entrance to the castle, the two looked at each other and began to run. "Run for it (...) (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  My New Page (*new MOC included)

Well - I want to slowly start centralizing everything in one coherent location, and this will hopefully do it: (URL) me know what you like and dislike. Also, enjoy my Jubei's House :) -- Pawel (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Castle set rating curiosity

(...) Yes, there is always a rating of 50 given by the system as a dampener. It's virtually impossible to get all the way down to 0 or all the way up to 100, by design. --Todd (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: My New Page (*new MOC included)

(...) Looks Great Pawel... love the layout...nice and simple..and not too crowded... what we call in the design industry..."White Space" .... : ) Looking forward to the rest being finished.... Kev... : ) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My New Page (*new MOC included)

(...) As I was battling a bout of insomia, I began to surf and came upon your post and new site. And I must say it looks great Pawel, I like the simplicity just as Kevin did. I especially like the way you used the fade to black border around your (...) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My New Page (*new MOC included)

(...) tip (...) my (...) Hey man, don't short-change yourself. Yours looks pretty kick-ass too. I see though that you're having some of the same problems with the digital photography as a lot of people are- very yellow looking pictures. Do you have (...) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Goblin War Machines!

Yup, it's me cross-posting between .castle and .mecha again. I was *trying* to make a "normal" mecha - you know, all sleek lines, guns, and high technology. Un(?)fortunately my imagination had some different ideas, and I wound up with these two (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Goblin War Machines!

I love it! :-) Perhaps your Goblin Wizards may know of my Goblin-Mages, Kjuppa ("(URL) Pjak ("(URL) Goblins are taller than mine ("(URL) for footnote # 3). Maybe they're rival tribes? Franklin (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Goblin War Machines!

Jeff, Good stuff - I like your use of machinery in the older setting. What powers these machines? I like the goblins too ... Never would have thought of Stingrays as such. -- Pawel (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Goblin War Machines!

(...) Unfortunately, the excerpts from a rather lengthy discussion between Kastagir and a Goblin technomancer were among the severely damaged portions of the recovered notes. Teams of trained monks are working around the clock to restore and (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  custom lego knights

i was messing around with some soldiers and made an all chrome guy i think he kinda looks dumb i think the pieces look good individually on single guy but thats an opinion i also made a cool black falcon leader he has a black falcon torso black arms (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Sinbad and his Flying Carpet

Here's an idea I had. "(URL) haven't finished encoding the "special effects" props for making this "fly" in "real life". Basically, it's connected to a short Technic axle (via a 2x2 round brick underneath the carpet) which is then connected to a (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sinbad and his Flying Carpet

I have to hand it to you, that's pretty cool. Is the torso your own creation, or is it available is a set? jon (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sinbad and his Flying Carpet

(...) Sorry, it's an "exclusive edition" (i.e., non-existent) pattern. ;-) FWIW, I could send you the DAT files if you'd like. OTOH, you could use one of the other Pirate torso patterns, such as the "green vest" White torso, or even the "Han Solo w/ (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sinbad and his Flying Carpet

(...) I looked at the figs, and I think the Han Solo that comes with the skiff comes the closest, thanks for the info - Jon (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Goblin War Machines, Part II!

I got a little Christmas present today from a *very* unusual visitor. Here's the story and some of the contents - Goblin Flying Machines! (URL) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Goblin War Machines, Part II!

Hey Jeff, I saw this and your other post on Goblins and I thought they are pretty cool. Nice models, nice storyline feeling, nice photos, nice html. :-) Great job. -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Johnston" <sakura@mediaone.net> (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact