 Castle / 7120 (+10)
  Re: Castle set rating curiosity

No, it looks like someone (or a different someone in each case, possibly) cast a "0" rating for some--not all--of theCastle sets. I'm certainly not complaining, since everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But it is a curiosity without a context (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle set rating curiosity

(...) Those ratings have kind of puzzled me as well... My gut reaction says that someone who really dislikes the castle theme went around rating them all 0's in the hopes of making all castle-themed sets look more disliked or something... But I (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle set rating curiosity

(...) <snip> Ya, I'd noticed this too, and wondered about it. My instinct is similar to Dave's - that someone went through and marked down the castle "theme"for some reason. Or possibly someone thought the aggregate rating on them was too high, and (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle set rating curiosity

There are other themes that have this problem - a single "0" rating. Maybe instead of the 50% default to balance things - they should score things like they do in Olympic Ice skating/gymnastic competitions - throw out the highest and lowest scores. (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle set rating curiosity

(...) It's not *just* Castle that's getting the 'zero' rating, if you dig a little deeper you'll see that someone hates a good majority of the sets out there. I've seen that rating pop up on a number of themes (every set in the theme has it). I (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Paladins, Star Wars style

Hey Now I can Make Parn. I'll have to watch Lotus Wars when I get home but here's how I think it would go. Luke Head (desert skiff), short brown hair, C3PO torso w/ blue arms and yellow hands. Brown Legs w/ black hips. black cape, d. grey sword and (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  does anyone have leos castle

i was thinking about buying building it and then trashing it to make something better cuz i looks sucky(can i say that?) but is it capable of becoming something good? i bout the min tower thing with the jail that really stunk i conected it with a (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  weighted drawbridge design

I don't think anybody has used this style drawbridge on any of their castles yet, but it is pretty neat. In socials class, we are studying the middle ages, as well as castles and stuff like that. my teacher, showed us some styles of drawbridges. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: does anyone have leos castle

(...) or just don't build it at all. I don't think I've built a model following the instructions in quite a while. of course the largest set I bought recently was the bulls attack. (...) Sure (I think) (...) I wish I would have won that it would (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Paladins, Star Wars style

(...) Other than green arms, not really. (And for those of you who haven't the faintest idea hat we're talking about, it's an anime called _Record of Lodoss War__ - a D&D-based fantasy.) (...) I think the Escape Pod will become popular with castle (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact