 Castle / 6960 (+10)
  Re: -Chrome Castle-

SALE>SALE>SALE... The Lego outlet has all the chrome sets on sale, yup, all four of them; even the one that is not available at shipping and handling is there! They’ve also got the white ninja princess and lots more. The prices of the sets are on (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -Chrome Castle-

(...) Cool. However, that's at least in part because I happen to realize you're talking about the Countryside Toys outlet in Ontario. Context is everything, neh? :) James (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ordering Chrome sets

(...) 'Tanin't never seen da little buggers. ANYwhere, others say they have seen them, but I must be too slow. I would LOVE to have a few, if you'd be willing to trade (Shell Sets in abundance) or sell without scalping, I'd be happy... Wish LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Where can I get this armor?

Hey Castle fans, Anyone know what sets, or individuals, I can get this armor from? (URL) this armor any any other armor. I'm creating a LEGO movie right now set around a medival setting (actually it's set in a D&D type universe). So far I have about (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where can I get this armor?

(...) That's usually refered to as "Black Knight" armour, and was mostly available in that series of Castle sets. 6009 has it, and last I checked someone had a few copies of it for 10 or 12 bucks on Brickbay. HTH, James (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where can I get this armor?

(...) Speaking of D&D movies, I saw a book at Super Crown yesterday while I was browsing the latest MTG Complete Encyclopedia. It was released by WOTC, and said it was based on the recently released Live Action D&D movie. Anyone hear about a new (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where can I get this armor?

(...) Umm... Answered my own question... (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where can I get this armor?

Wow, that is one expensive piece of plastic. What is even scarier is that I do believe they sold at that price. I remember when this armor was in a Castle accessory pack in the late 80s. The same pack had a visored helmet, albeit the more easy to (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where can I get this armor?

(...) It must be said outright the special effects aren't too special. The CGI dragons look like something out of a Playstation game rather than a multi-million dollar film effort. That's not to say the movie is necessarily bad, but if you can't do (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: First post and LEGO wargaming questions

(...) That Trebuchet is really cool. I assume it was inspired by Age of Empires 2. A side not about the cannon however. FYI This is straight from my history Professor. While rudimentry cannon were employed posibly as early as the 800s (though more (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact