 Castle / 6925 (+20)
  Re: THE KINGDOM OF ANDRASTAVIA.......COMING SOON

(...) Thanx Nathan..... It didnt take that long to do the actual artwork.... more with the building and photo shoots.... : ) I'm a graphic designer.... so I do this type of art every day..... And yes..... the castle was based on Neuschwanstein..... (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: lego factions and series

(...) Well, I always figured if I were a minifig, I'd be part of the Black Falcons. As a Card-Carrying Oppressed Libertarian, I guess I will have to change my minifig allegiance! I always saw the Forestmen as liberals myself, steal from the rich and (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Knights' Kingdom comic book

I've just recieved and read the new Knights' Kingdom comic from Lego Media and i loved it. All of the Knights' Kingdom sets and characters feature in it, the story of course is about Cedric and his goons trying to take over Leo's castle and grab (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  MOA LIC report

Hey, Shiri, is LIC on your acronym page yet - might be handy with new ones opening left and right. Still no chrome sets at the MN LEGO Imagination Center. Ah, well. They did have a newer item to go along with the capes, foam shields, & foam swords. (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Anyone up for a big castle Brickwars over break?

(...) If only I could join your event with my 500+ force of the undead. My men are weary, for they haven’t seen battle for many years, and yearn to test their skills and metal in a dance of death. (...) Yet another battle that my steadfast ranks (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.ca)

  Re: minifig.co.uk

(...) I'm getting a "no DNS entry", is DNS just not feeling well today, or do I have the URL wrong? (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Safety Glove

(...) Ye gods! You just had to prove you were demon spawn, didn't you.. now my knights shall have to ignore yon-evil-bad-guy and go after the Demon-Spawn known only as "Muffin Head"....all 15 of them. oi... Joel Ya know I'm fat, I'm huge!Really (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  minifigure armies

so what do you all have as an army? i have been collecting since well i dunno but my oldest set is from 1987 i started with castle pirates and other stuff then stopped damn did i miss some good stuff as of now i have several catles but to the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: minifigure armies

(...) My out of date army pictures are here: (URL) want to get some new pictures up ... maybe today. There are some huge armies out there, just not that many pictures :( -- Pawel (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: minifigure armies

oh i forgot i bought the kings castle so i now have 12 new crusaders (...) well i can only say wow (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: minifigure armies

(...) I just caught the tail end of the Fright Knights sales as a starting point. I don't have everything neatly counted, so I may have more, and stuff still in boxes is uncounted (my son conducted a massive seige and I had to toss everything into (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOA LIC report

Heeeheee, I was just browsing posts and saw my name... (...) I think it is. I remember I was confused as to what it was myself. I'll check, tho, thanks! -Shiri (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: THE KINGDOM OF ANDRASTAVIA.......COMING SOON

(...) Definitely. Maybe it has to do with the fact that Kev's a graphic arts designer, huh, huh? ;-) Well I love it nonetheless. The castle looks amazing, and the collage gives it that 'feel' I think you're talking about... that adventurous, (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Clear, crisp pictures

(...) While I agree the difference is significant, and the effects are much more forceful with the clear pictures, I don't think you should be *ashamed* of the old pictures. <grin> Maybe I'm taking you too literally, but hey, you do what you can (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Castle sets in New Jersey.

(...) Shiri Dori is right here in Massachusetts. Sorry for the delayed reply, I was in an SAT-II-induced coma. I just took them today (phew!), but I'd appreciate a cookie. ;-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Castle sets in New Jersey.

Hope you did good Shiri :) we've missed you in chat since you've been studying, maybe now you can come back!!! Of course... we still need more castle people to give those space heads a run for their money! Tamy (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Silver Armor Available through shop.lego.com...Except for the rebel charriot.

Nuff said. (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Silver Armor Available through shop.lego.com...Except for the rebel charriot.

(...) AWESOME!!! -Shiri (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Silver Armor Available through shop.lego.com...Except for the rebel charriot.

(...) How'd you get to it? I can't find it yet... Is there a specific page? Aaron (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Silver Armor Available through shop.lego.com...Except for the rebel charriot.

I found it by choosing "Item Number Search" and typing in 4816 through 4819. -- Paul Davidson Aaron West <maniac@netwebb.com> wrote in message news:G4zDpz.5BK@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact