 Castle / 6820 (+10)
  Re: Body Armor

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes: [ker-snip!] (...) Hehe - it might be - if one possessed more manual dexterity and didn't know that any knives (Hobby, pocket, butter...) held in their hands quickly develop a taste for the wielder's blood (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Safety Glove

(...) A post mentioned the problem of cutting youself with an hobby knife while doing fine work on minifigs accessorites. There are kevlar (SP?) gloves specifically made to protect the hands in these situations. They are marketed to wood carvers and (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Feedback on website wanted

(...) "If this is torture...chain me to the wall!!"(Insert Cheech Marin voice) I can think of worse projects and subjects to have to maintain.. ^_^ Great work. It (and others) is inspiring me to actually learn how to make a good page rather than the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4819 avalible for 2.99 at S@H!! (Chrome set Rebel Chariot)

(...) Hey, I tried to order these and they refused to sell them to me. they are in the computer, but they are slated as 2001 product and will not sell any. They said the evening service usually does not know about these limitations on the sets and (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4819 avalible for 2.99 at S@H!! (Chrome set Rebel Chariot)

If I were you I would point them to Brad's post when the Chrome sets were first made available at S@H. Did he not say, "Currently, only sets 4816, 4817, and 4818 are in stock; we're still working on 4819 and hope to have that one available soon as (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4819 avalible for 2.99 at S@H!! (Chrome set Rebel Chariot)

My sales rep. had to talk to somebody else before I was able t order any of the chrome sets. Jonathan (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I've finally finished it.

(...) Well, that didn't really happen, but it sounded great anyway. Kevin ---...--- "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." -Mark Twain (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Safety Glove

In lugnet.castle, Lester Witter writes: [snipped] (...) [snipped] (...) Hmm. That's a good idea, actually. I'm generally pretty careful but every once in a while I just point the business end the wrong way and away she goes. I'll have to look into (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Safety Glove

(...) Shouldn't castle people be wearing gauntlets? ;^D ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Safety Glove

Mark Sandlin wrote in message ... (...) goes. (...) You can get modern-equivalent-of "chain mail" gauntlets - they are used by slaughterhouse workers. Those should be suitable :-) Kevin (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact